Aadhar Department Recruitment 2018 UIDAI Recruitment 2018-19 www.uidai.gov.in apply offline vacancies download offline application form eligibility criteria Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) recruitment 2018 latest Aadhar Card Recruitment 2018. Check the latest updates, news about Aadhar Department Recruitment 2018.
Aadhar Department Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Accountant, Stenographer, Private Secretary Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through Aadhar Department Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has called up for application form for the Accountant, Stenographer, Private Secretary Post (07). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply offline for the above-said vacancy.
Details about Aadhar Card Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Post Name Details: Total – 07 Posts
1. Senior Accounts Officer – 01
2. Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
3. Accountant – 01
4. Section Officer – 01
5. Private Secretary – 02
6. Stenographer – 01Sub – Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police – 97 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 27-04-2018): Applicants age should be equal or less than 56 years, only then they can apply for the Aadhar Department Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories As per India Govt.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay (Post 3), Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4800/- Grade Pay (Post 2,4-6).
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 2 years regular service / having passed SAS, SOGE / Having a Professional degree of CA or ICWA / 5 years experience in finance, accounts, and budget-related matters
Selection Procedure:- The applicants have to appear for the Written Exam, and Interview.
The candidate is requested to apply offline as the online application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply offline.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.uidai.gov.in/, to apply under offline mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Offline” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
- The applicant needs to submit the application form to the following address.
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority Of India, (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, cuffe Parade, Mumbai- 400005.
Last Date for Aadhar Department Recruitment 2018:-
The application process will end on 27 April 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.