AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Air India Recruitment 2018 AIR India Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 Air India 500 Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Male Female Candidates Online Application Form 12th Passed Job in Air India Apply Online Northern Western Region Cabin Crew Jobs Online Application Form. Check the latest update, news about AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018.
AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Cabin Crew (Male/ Female) Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through AIR India Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018 Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Air India has called up for application form for the Cabin Crew (Male, female) Post (500). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The application process will start from 12 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about AIR India Cabin Crew Jobs 2018-19
Organization Name: Air India
Post Name Details: 500 Total Posts
Northern Region : 450 Posts (Male : 150 Posts & Female : 300 Posts)
Western Region : 50 Posts (Male : 13 Posts & Female : 37 Posts)
Please Note:- Applicants are advised to apply for only for one region, either Northern Region or Western Region. Please choose your Region and category carefully, as no request for change of Region/category will be entertained later. Candidates may note that in case they apply for multiple regions by submitting multiple applications all such applications will be rejected.
Location – All Over India
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 12.03.2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 35 years, only then they can apply for the AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018. Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs.15,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10+2/ Intermediate or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Examination or Application Fee: A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favor of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/ Mumbai(as per Region applied for). It may be noted that in case a candidate does not meet the medical eligibility criteria and declared ‘UNFIT’, the Demand Draft will not be returned.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.airindia.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Last Date to Apply for AIR India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018:-
Applicants are requested to apply before 12 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.