- 1 Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment (295) – Apply Online
- 1.1 Details about Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
- 1.3 How to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:
- 1.4 Latest & Upcoming Air India Recruitment
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Air India 295 Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 Male Female Candidates Online Application Form 12th Passed Job in Air India Apply Online Air India Recruitment 2018 Apply online Northern Western Southern Region Cabin Crew Jobs Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 (295)
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment (295) – Apply Online
Latest Update:- As per the latest update, the Air India is going to make recruitment for the Cabin crew and released the online application for the same. The applicants who want to apply for the same can use the direct link mentioned below.
Air India has invited Online Cabin Crew Exam 2018. Eligible Candidates will be able to Apply Online from Official Air India website.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Details about Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
Cabin Crew (Male/ Female) for Northern Region (AASL)
Total 295 Posts
- Cabin Crew (Male) : 86 Posts
- Cabin Crew (Female) : 206 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 02.05.2018):
The applicant age should be lie in between 18-27 years (18 to 35 Years for Experience Cabin Crew), only then they can apply for Air India Cabin Crew. Age relaxation will be provided for Reserved Category Candidates as per Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale)
During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification for Air India Recruitment:
Application or Examination Fee for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:-
The application fee will be :-
A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favor of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi (as per Region applied for). It may be noted that in case a candidate does not meet the medical eligible criteria and declared ‘UNFIT’ , the Demand Draft will not be returned.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.airindia.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
Last Date of Online Application: 02 May 2018
Important Links for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
Latest & Upcoming Air India Recruitment
Those applicants who are looking for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the Air India, i.e. https://www.airindia.in/. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the Air India Recruitment 2018. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.