Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card Allahabad High Court Steno, Group D Stage-2 Typing Exam Hall Ticket Call letter download AHC Junior Assistant Exam Date Download Tube Well Operator Stage 2 Exam Admit Card Group D Exam Date call Letter post code 02 03 admit card updates Call Letter 2017-2018 Check AHC Stage – 2 Exam Date. Check the latest updates/news about Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017-18
Latest Update:- Good News! Allahabad High Court recently issued the latest notification about the information of Group C Exam typing test font & keyboard layout. Also, the lift operator & mechanic (Electrical an Mechanical) admit card is also updated. You can check the related information in detail through the following link.
According to the Advertisement No. 02/Sub. Court/, the online invitation for the recruitment of various Group C & Group D category cadre posts has been sent by the Allahabad High Court. under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment-2016-17, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The number of vacancy for each Group C & Group D was 1786 Posts for Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices (Category ‘C’) under Post Code 02 and about 2020 vacant posts for Group D postcode 04. There were vacancies under Group D were Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician, Liftman, Sweeper-cum-Farrash, Process Server, Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash; Category ‘D’, Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti, etc.
Detail information about Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
About the Exam:-
The applicants who have applied for the above vacancy must be waiting for the exam date for the post they have filled up. All the candidates are requested to wait for sometime because the official announcement by the ACH related to stage 2 Exam, and the admit card is yet to be announced. It will be uploaded on the official website very soon, and we will also try our best to provide you latest updates related to Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card or other posts admit cards.
AHC Lift Operator Exam Date: 04 February 2018
AHC Junior Assistant Exam Date: 12 November 2017
AHC Group D Exam Date: 12 November 2017
About Font & Keyboard Layout for Typing Test:-
The Mangal Font will be used for the Hindi Computer Type Test. The three option of keyboard layout will be available to the applicants i.e. Inscript, Remington (GAIL), Devanagari. The candidate is allowed to choose any of these keyboard layouts to take their Computer Type Test (Stage-II) & Stenography Test (Stage-III) for Stenographer Gr.-III post and Computer Type Test (Stage-II) for Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) post.
About the Junior Assistant Selection Process:-
There will be two stages under which the candidate has to go, i.e. Written Examination and Computer Test Type. Note, the interview is not the part of selection process here. And after appearing for both stages of the selection process, the merit list for the post of Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the offline written examination and Hindi/English Computer Type Test.
- Written Examination:- There will be an objective type common offline exam will be conducted, which consist of 100 no. of questions. Then the candidates according to the merit of Written Exam will be shortlisted category wise against each notified vacancy for appearing in Stage-II Examination i.e. Computer Type Test at a later date.
- Computer Type Test:- After the declaration of result of the written exam, the Hindi/English computer type test will be conducted for the Group C (Clerical cadre) post. The task which will be given to the candidate for the Hindi Computer type test is that they will be asked to type 250 words passage within 10 minutes. And similarly, for the English Computer Type test, the applicants will be asked to type 300 words passage within 10 minutes.
About the Group D Selection Process:-
There will be two stages under which the candidate has to go, i.e. Written Examination Stage I and Written Examination Stage II. Note, the interview is not the part of selection process here. And after appearing for both stages of the selection process, the merit list for the post of Group ‘D’ will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in both stages.
- Written Examination (Stage I):- There will be an objective type common offline exam will be conducted, which consist of 100 no. of questions to be answered on OMR sheet. Then the candidates according to the merit of Written Exam (Stage I) will be shortlisted category wise against each notified vacancy for appearing in Stage-II Examination, which will be conducted later on.
- Written Examination (Stage II):- Those who have successfully qualified the Stage I exam will be called up for Stage II exam, this exam will also consist of 100 no. of the question, to be answered on OMR sheet.
About the Written Exam Pattern:-
Some important points related to the written exam are mentioned below, candidate must read this:-
- The written exam will be OMR sheet based and will be conducted offline.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The time allotted for the exam will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Now, let’s check the Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card, and admit card of other Group D posts also.
Below we have mentioned the links to download the Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant, or other Group D post Admit card, download the same from these links.
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.