- 1 Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
- 1.1 About BHC
- 1.2 Details about Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 @bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BHC Recruitment 2018
- 1.3.1 Age Restriction or Limit:
- 1.3.2 Salary (Pay Scale)
- 1.3.3 Educational Qualification for UP Forest Guard Jobs 2018:
- 1.3.4 Application or Examination Fee:-
- 1.3.5 How to apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018:
- 1.4 Latest & Upcoming BHC Vacancy 2018-19
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 bombay high court junior clerk recruitment 2018 for 8921 Posts bombayhighcourt.nic.in Bombay High Court recruitment 2018 Online Application Form Latest Vacancies BHC Clerk Apply Online BHC Clerk Peon Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018 Age Limit Educational Qualification Salary Selection Process How to Apply Mumbai High Court Jobs. Check the latest updates, news about Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! Recently, it has come to the notice that very soon there will be recruitment going to be done for the Junior Clerk, Peon/ Hamal, Stenographer (L.G) Post. The recruitment process for the same will be going to start from the next month (April). The process will start from 28.03.2018 to 10.04.2018.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Bombay High Court is one of the oldest High Courts in India. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its jurisdiction covers the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
Details about Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018 @bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court
Total 8921 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 4738 Posts
- Peon / Hamal: 3170 Posts
- Stenographer (L.G.): 1013 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHC Recruitment 2018
Age Restriction or Limit:
The applicant age should be lie in between 18 to 38 years in case of General category and 43 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, only then they can apply for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018. The upper age limit prescribed for recruitment is relaxed up to 45 years in case of physically handicapped persons.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 11640 -140 -11920 -17 0 -12600-250-14100-320-15700
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification for UP Forest Guard Jobs 2018:
The applicant applying for the same must have the following qualification:
- For Clerk/ Stenographer: Candidate should minimum passed S.S.C. Board Examination. Preference will, however, be given to Graduate and Law Graduates of any Recognized University in any faculty.
- Peon/ Hamal: A candidate must have passed minimum 7th Standard with good physique.
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Please Note:- There are separate criteria for typing test & Computer Knowledge for Junior Clerk & Stenographer Post.
Application or Examination Fee:-
Candidates don’t have to pay any application fee.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. https://bhc.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates for BHC Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of online registration of application||28 March 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||10 April 2018|
|Date of Screening Test||06 May 2018|
|The result of Screening Test||10 May 2018|
Important Links for KSRTC Vacancy 2018
Click Here here to Apply Online: Link Active from 28.03.2018
Latest & Upcoming BHC Vacancy 2018-19
Those applicants who are looking for the BHC Latest Vacancy or the Recruitment or BHC Jobs 2018, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the BHC, i.e. www.bhc.gov.in. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the Upcoming BHC Vacancy 2018-19. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.