Canara Bank PO (450) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 450 Post Canara Bank PO Online Application Form Apply Online for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Check Important dates for Canara Bank PO Recruitment.
Canara Bank PO (450) Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Latest Update: Wait is over now! Canara Bank officially announced for the recruitment of PO (Probationary Officer). For those who is eagerly waiting for this opportunity can now show their interest for the same. Apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment before its closing date. Read the full details below.
Canara Bank has called up for application form for the Probationary Officer (450). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 31 January 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
NOTE: – Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 31 January 2018.
Detail information of vacancy (Canara Bank PO Recruitment):-
Organization Name: Canara Bank
Vacancies Available (Total): 450
Post Name Details:
- Probationary Officer – 450
Post Details Category wise:
- General : 221 Posts
- OBC : 121 Posts
- SC : 67 Posts
- ST : 35 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie between 20 to 30 years, only then they can apply for the Canara Bank Po recruitment. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Graduation Degree with a minimum of 60% marks and for reserved category (SC/ST/PWBD) 55% marks or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Salary Details: The selected candidates will get a pay band for JMGS-I Pay Scale is Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.708/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PWD), they have to pay Rs.118/-. Payment of fee by Demand Draft / Cheque / Money Orders / Postal Orders etc will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Online Objective Test + Group Discussion + Interview. The online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.canarabank.com, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website: From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018
Download of call letter for online test (tentative): 20.02.2018
Date of online test (tentative): 04.03.2018
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.