Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2018, Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018, Chhattisgarh Constable 2259 Recruitment 2018, All about Chhattisgarh Police Constable Bharti 2018 Recruitment.
Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2259 Constable Recruitment 2018:
Post Updated on 23 January 2018: – Chhatisgarh Police Bharti, Chhattisgarh Police has officially invited online application for Constable Post. The process for the online application has been started from 03 January 2018.
Chhattisgarh Police has called up for application form for the Constable Post (2259). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 10 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
NOTE: – Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 04 February 2018.
Detail information of recruitment (Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2018):
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Police
Vacancies Available (Total): 2259
Post Name Details: Constable GD – 2259
Age Restriction: Applicants age should lie between 18 to 28 years, only then they can apply for the above-said vacancy. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-. (Matrix Level 4 Starting Salary Rs. 119500/-.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST), they have to pay Rs.125/-
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Bharti):
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.cgpolice.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- The candidate is required to have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheet to fulfill the requirement of the online application form.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application for Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2018 is 04 February 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.