CISF Driver Recruitment 2018 online application form for constable driver post 447 central industrial security force 447 constable vacancies apply online for 447 Constable Driver Post cisf constable driver cum pump operator. Check the latest updates/news about the CISF Driver Recruitment 2018.
CISF Driver Recruitment 2018 – 447 Constable Driver Post
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Constable Driver Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through CISF Driver Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Central Industrial Security Force has called up for application form for the Constable Driver Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 19 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 19 March 2018.
Detail information of vacancy (CISF Driver Recruitment 2018):-
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Post Name Details: Total 447 Posts
- Constable/Driver – 344 Posts
- Constable (Driver Cum Pump Operator) – 103 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 21 to 27 years, only then they can apply for the CISF Driver Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the Central Government orders on the subject as under.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The Selected applicants will get a pay band according to the rules.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
- Driving License:- The candidate should have a valid driving license for
(i) Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle; (ii) Light Motor Vehicle; (iii) Motor Cycle with gear
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Driving Test and Medical Examination.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/-, and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PWD), no fee for them.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for CISF Driver Recruitment 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.cisf.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 10.02.2018 to 19.03.2018.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application form for CISF Driver Recruitment 2018 Notification is 19 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.