- 1 Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
- 1.1 Details about Coal India Vacancy 2018
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 How to apply for CIL Recruitment 2018:
- 1.4 Latest & Upcoming Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018 Coal India Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2018 Coal India Supervisor latest jobs opportunity 2018 apply now Coal India Vacancy 2018 Coal India Ltd. Recruitment 2018 for 5580 Minig Sirdar, Overman Check Eligibility Criteria Last date Apply online. Check latest updates, news about Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018.
Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Latest Update:- As per the latest update, the Coal India is going to make recruitment for the Supervisor Post (5580). The applicants who want to apply for the same can use the direct link mentioned below. You can see below image for further reference.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about Coal India Vacancy 2018
Coal India Limited
Total 5580 Posts
- Second Grade Manager : 908 Post
- Overman : 1613 post
- Mining Sirdar : 1630 Post
- Serve Officer : 158 Post
- Electrical Supervisor : 1264 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Age Restriction or Limit:
For more details about the Age Restriction, wait for the official advertisement notification. Age relaxation will be provided for Reserved Category Candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification for Coal India Recruitment 2018 for Engineers:
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. https://www.coalindia.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Links for Coal India Vacancy 2018
Click Here to Download Coal India Supervisor Recruitment Notification: Available Soon
Click Here to Apply Online: Available Soon
Latest & Upcoming Coal India Supervisor Recruitment 2018
Those applicants who are looking for the Coal India Limited Vacancy or the Recruitment or Coal India Limited Supervisor Jobs 2018, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the CIL, i.e. https://www.coalindia.in/. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the CIL Vacancy 2018-19. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.