- 1 Delhi High Court Room Attendant Interview Date 2018 – Latest Notification
- 1.1 Details about Delhi High Court Room Attendant Admit Card 2018, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure
Delhi High Court Room Attendant Interview Date 2018 Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Admit Card 2018 Download Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Court Attendant Room Attendant Interview Letter 2017-2018 Delhi High Court JJA Court Attendant Interview Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2017-18 Check Judicial Assistant Exam Date delhi high court room attendant exam date. Check the latest updates, news about Delhi High Court Room Attendant Interview Date 2018.
Delhi High Court Room Attendant Interview Date 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Updated on 23 April 2018:- Recently, a written exam is conducted for recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) in the Establishment of High Court by Delhi High Court. on 10.12.2017, the descriptive exam was held for JJA (Technical). Now, the interview will be conducted by Court Attendant/Room Attendant very soon.
Details about Delhi High Court Room Attendant Admit Card 2018, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure
We have provided the detailed information about Delhi High Court Room Attendant Admit Card, its exam pattern as well as a selection procedure for both Jr. Judicial Assistant and Room Attendant in this article, so applicants are required to read this article in full.
About Delhi High Court Written Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the written exam will be as follows:
- There will be question paper consist of all objective type questions, only multiple choice questions will be there.
- The Exam will be based on Language Comprehension, General Awareness, General Mathematics and Reasoning Ability.
- The question paper will consist of total 180 Marks.
About Selection Procedure for Jr. Judicial Assistant
The applicants applied for the JJA Post will have to undergo following stages of selection:
- The applicant who will successfully qualify the written exam will be called up for the comprehension/essay writing test (of 50 marks).
- After that, if they qualify the comprehension/essay writing test, they will be called up for the typing test in English on Computer for a duration of 10 minutes at the speed of 40 w.p.m.
- The candidates who qualify the typing test will be called for interview.
About Selection Procedure for Court Attendant and Room Attendant
The applicants who have applied for the Room attendant post will be called up for the Personal Interview, only if they qualify the written exam.
About Delhi High Court Room Attendant Interview Date 2018 & Admit Card
Applicants who have appeared for this Exam must have a valid Admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in recommended Exam Center of this exam directing by Delhi High Court. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will achieve the home of Candidates by post, it must be download in upcoming dates before the exam.
We have provided below the direct link to check the Room Attendant Interview Letter below. (under Important Links section).
Date of Interview for Room Attendant/Court Attendant: March 2018 (Expected)
Date of Descriptive Test for JJA/ Restorer: 10 December 2017
Date of Examination of Jr. Judicial:- 27 August 2017
All the applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the Delhi High Court Room Attendant Interview Date 2018 or they can also visit the official website of a Delhi High Court for more details (link mentioned below). Stay in touch and keep maintaining your patience. We will update you very soon.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.