DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 DELHI METRO JUNIOR ENGINEER APPLY ONLINE Apply for Junior Engineer Post Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC Recruitment DMRC Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC Junior Engineer Jobs 2018. Check all the latest details about DMRC Je recruitment 2018.
DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Junior Engineer Post (1896)
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for the same can now easily apply for it, the online application form has been started from 27 January 2018. The last date for applying the DMRC Je Recruitment will be 26 February 2018. So, the interested candidates are requested to apply for the same as soon as possible. Applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has called up for application form for the Junior Engineer Post (1896), ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:- Applicant needs to apply online for the West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment, before 26 February 2018.
Detail information of vacancy (DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018)
Organization Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Vacancies Available (Total): 1896
Post Name Details:
The post of DMRC Je Recruitment is divided into two categories. i.e. Executive and Non-Executive.
Executive Category posts
- Assistant Manager/ Electrical : 21 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ S&T : 21 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Operations : 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Fire : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Stores : 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Environment : 01 Post
- Assistant Manager/ IT : 03 Posts
Non-Executive Category Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Electrical : 192 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics: 135 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical: 87 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Civil: 24 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Environment: 02 Posts
- Assistant Programmer: 09 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 04 Posts
- . Fire Inspector: 10 Posts
- Librarian: 02 Posts
- Maintainer Electrician: 317 Posts
- Maintainer- Electronic Mechanic: 530 Posts
- Maintainer- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic : 33 Posts
- Maintainer- Fitter: 178 Posts
Executive Post (on 4 Year Contract Basis)
- Asst. Manager/ Civil : 44 Posts
- Asst. Manager/ Alignment Design : 01 Post
- Asst. Manager/ Electrical : 25 Posts
- Asst. Manager/ Signal & Technology : 22 Posts
Non-Executive Post (on 4 Year Contract Basis)
- Jr. Engineer/ Civil : 96 Posts
- Office Assistant : 14 Posts
- Store Assistant : 13 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Electrical : 07 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics: 102 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie between 18 to 28 years, only then they can apply for the DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below). There is 3 year age relaxation for OBC and 5 years age relaxation for SC and ST.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applicant must have hold three-year diploma in engineering in respective discipline from government recognized Institute.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Salary Details (Pay Scale): The selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs.20600-46500/- for regular executive category post, Rs.14000- 26950/- for regular non-executive category post, Rs.10170-18500/- for regular-Non-Executive Category Maintainer posts, Rs.20600-46500/- for Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years, Rs.14000- 26950/- for Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years (Junior Engineer), Rs.45,000/- for Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years (Office Assistant & Store Assistant).
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST), they have to pay Rs.250/-. If the candidate wants to apply for more than one post for DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, then he/she should fill application for each post separately.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Computer Based written exam and Medical test.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for DMRC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 27 January, 2018
Date of Submission of Application Fee: from 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
Last Date of Online Registration: 26 February, 2018
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.