FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018 Download FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017-18 FCI Region wise Exam Admit Card 2018 Food Corporation of India Watchman Physical Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017-2018 Check FCI Exam Date 2018 FCI UP Delhi Uttarakhand MP Region Exam Admit Card 2018. Check the latest updates, news about FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018.
FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Updated on 08 March 2018:- Good News! On the official website, the Physical/ Documentation Admit Card has been released by the FCI Maharashtra & Goa. Applicants can easily download their Physical Admit Card with the help of the link mentioned below.
Recently, an online official announcement was made by the Food Corporation of India for the recruitment of 1233 PostsWatchman in Various Region. The large no. of applicants has applied for these vacant posts (region wise). The Application Process was Online and Many Candidates filled them till there Decided the last date.
Details about Exam, its Pattern, Selection Process, and Admit Card
About Written Exam
The applicant who has successfully registered themselves and applied online or submits the application form are only eligible to appear for the written exam. The written exam will consist of the objective questions, and after the written exam, the Physical Test will be conducted. The Date of Examination will be Announce Later. Applicants are requested to wait till the announcement of the Examination date.
We have provided below a table showing the Region Wise Exam Date Schedule.
|Region Name||Exam Date|
|Jammu Kashmir||Announce Later|
|Himachal Pradesh||Announced Later|
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Announce Later|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||19.11.2017|
|Maharashtra & Goa||15-10-2017|
About Written Exam Pattern
The written exam for the FCI watchman post will consist of the following pattern:-
- The written exam will be conducted consist of the Objective type questions.
- The time allotted for completing the exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The Exam will be of 120 Marks (Except Tamil Nadu Region), and the Exam will be of 100 Marks (Only Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English (30 questions each)
- The written exam which will be going to be conducted will be available in Trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi and Regional Language.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (Only for Tamil Nadu, Odisha Region).
- General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability (Only for Rajasthan Region).
- General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs (Only for UP and J&K Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and General Hindi for Gujarat Region Only.
About Selection Process or Recruitment Process
The applicants applying for the FCI watchman post have to undergo two different stages of the selection process, i.e. Written Exam, and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
About FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018
Very soon, the applicants will be able to download their e-admit cards which will be available on the official website. The applicants will also be going to receive the email or messages about the latest notification about this. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-Admit Cards by visiting the website again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. The candidates can only download their admit card on Upcoming Dates before the exam. In the table given below, we have provided the direct links to download the FCI Watchman Admit Card region wise, so that applicants don’t need to visit the official website of FCI.
|Region Name||Written Admit Call Letter||Physical/ Documentation Exam Call Letter|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Haryana||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Madhya Pradesh||Available Soon|
|Himachal Pradesh||Available Soon||—|
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date||—|
|Odisha||Available Now||Available Now|
|Kerala||Available Now||Download NOW|
|Karnataka||Available Now||Download NOW|
PET/DV Date – 17/12/2017
|Tamil Nadu||Available Now||Available NowMedical Form|
|Rajasthan||Available NOW||Available Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available Now||Download NOW|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Available NOW||Available Now|
|Chhattisgarh||Available Now||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Available Now||Available Now|
All the applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the FCI Watchman Admit Card 2018, or they can also visit the official website of Food Corporation of India for more details (link mentioned below).
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.