Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification GHC Recruitment 2018-19 Guhawati High Court Notice Court online application form Gauhati High Court Recruitment Apply Online for Systems Analyst, Judicial Assistant, Stenographer. Check all the latest update/ news about the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – Latest Update
Latest Update:-Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Systems Analyst, Judicial Assistant, Stenographer Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for CPCL Recruitment 2018 for Engineers Notification easily (application form is given below).
Gauhati High Court has called up for application form for the Systems Analyst, Judicial Assistant, Stenographer Post (15). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 28 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:- Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 28 February 2018.
Detail information about vacancy (Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018)
Organization Name: Gauhati High Court
Vacancies Available (Total): 15
Post Name Details:
1. Systems Analyst – 01
2. Senior Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II – 03
3. Judicial Assistant – 06
4. Record Keeper – 01
5. Electrician – 01
6. Chauffeur/Driver – 01
7. Chef / Cook – 01
8. Lawn Attendant/ Mali – 01
Location – Arunachal Pradesh
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 38 years, only then they can apply for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must be 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI in Electrician, MCA, BE, B.Tech (Computer Science), M.Sc., PGDCA, M.Tech (Computer Science), Graduation Degree or its equivalent/ identical degree from recognized university.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Salary Details (Pay Scale):- The Selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- With 4,200/- Grade Pay (Post 2), Rs. 5,200 – 20,020/- With 2,400/1800/1900/- Grade Pay (Post 3-8).
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018, they have to pay Rs.200/- for (General/ OBC), Rs.100/- for (SC/STPH/BC).
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Written Exam, Interview, English Language Proficiency and Stenography Test, Driving Test.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification):
The candidate is requested to apply offline. Follow the steps to apply offline.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.ghcitanagar.gov.in/, to apply under offline mode.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
- The application form is to be sent to the following address.
Address –The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN- 791110.
Last Date to Apply:-
The last date for submission of online application form for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification is 28 February 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.