- 1 Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Check Last Date & Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 for 97 Posts of Stenographer Grade II & III Gauhati HC Steno Job Vacancy 2018 gauhati high court recruitment 2018 gauhati high court recruitment advertisement gauhati high court notification gauhati high court recruitment apply online www.ghconline.gov.in online application form. Check the latest updates, news about Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade II & Grade III Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Gauhati High Court has called up for application form for the 97 Stenographer Grade II & Grade II Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment Advertisement 2018
Organization Name: Gauhati High Court
Post Name Details: Total – 97 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II:- 13 Posts
- Stenographer Grade III:- 84 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 31.03.2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 43 years, only then they can apply for the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories As per India Govt.
Salary (Pay Scale):- The selected applicant will get a pay band of Rs.22000-87000+ Grade pay Rs.9700/- for post 1, and Rs.14000-49000+ Grade pay Rs.7400/- for post 2.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
application or Examination Fee:-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates:- Rs.170/- Only
- For All Others Candidates:- Rs.340/-
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://ghconline.nic.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Last Date for Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018:-
The application process will end on 31.03.2018.
|Last Date of Application Submission||31.03.2018|
|Submit Application Fee||03.04.2018|
Click here to Apply Online: Available From 17.03.2018
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.