Haryana Police Notification 2018 apply online for Constable 5532 Post check latest updates related to HSSC New vacancy or Bharti News for Police Constable Post Apply Online Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Cancellation News Male Female notification pdf 2018 HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018 Police Jobs Re Online Application Form. Chech the latest news/updates related to the Haryana Police Notification 2018.
Haryana Police Notification 2018 – Online Application Form
Latest Update:- According to the latest updates in Haribhoomi Newspaper, the notification that comes in the year 2017 for the recruitment of Haryana Police for 5532 posts may get canceled. And there are also some changes in the selection process, there may be chances of the interview may get scrapped. The latest notification for the same will be updated very soon. You can see the below image for further reference.
According to the Advt. No. 05/2017, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), has invited the online application form for the recruitment of Constable Male/Female Post, on behalf of Haryana Police. The applicant can get the online application link for the same from the official website of SSC.
Detail information about Haryana Police Notification 2018
Organization Name: Haryana Police Staff Selection Commission
Post Name Details: Total 5532 Posts
- Constable (MALE) : 4500 Posts
- Constable (Female) : 1032 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 25 years, only then they can apply for the Haryana Police Notification 2018. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The Selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs.21,700-Level-3, Cell-I, plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 12th or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, and Written Test, Practical Test, Merit List.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC, Male Rs. 100/- rupees & Female Non-Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 100/-
Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 50/- rupee. as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/EBPG/SBC), candidates of Haryana State only: Male Rs. 25/- rupees & Female :- Rs. 13/- rupees. There is No Fee for Ex-servicemen.
Please Note:- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while Applying Online.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Haryana Police Notification 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.hryssc.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.