Indian Army Rally Bharti Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2018 Uttar Pradesh Army Bharti For Soldier Clerk Post Indian Army Soldier Havildar Online Application Form. All details about Indian Army Rally Bharti State Wise.
Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 Recruitment – Apply Online
Latest Update: From now onwards, those certificates which are 6 months old are only considered as valid and only accepted in Indian Army Rally Bharti. So now according to it, all the applicants are required to show their latest i.e. 6 months old, caste certificate, character certificate, Medical certificate, Domicile certificate, and Unmarried certificate. Hence, according to the news, any kind of certificate which are 6 months old are acceptable. You can see the below image for further reference:
Great news for Candidate!! The selection process for Indian Army Rally Bharti has been changed now. The recent news stated that now the online computer written exam will be conducted first and after qualifying this computer exam the candidate will go for further stages of selection. This will help to stop the fake documents verification. You can see the below image for further reference:
Indian Army Rally Bharti will be conducted at various places across the country. Nearly 30 to 35 lakhs applicants appear for the recruitment in Army, every year. Candidates who are interested in joining the Indian army can take part in the all Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018 with respect to their location.
Detail of vacancy (Indian Army Rally Bharti):-
Organization Name: Indian army
Vacancies Available (Total): No details
Post Name Details:
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) (Army Service Corps)
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
- Havildar (Education) (Army Education Corps)
- Havildar (Survey Automated Cartographer) (Engineers)
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be-
- Havildar Education(Army Education Corps): 20-25 Years
- Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence): 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms): 17 ½ – 21 Years
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): 17 ½ – 23 Years
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: Post wise-
- For Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence): Applicant should be passed 10+2 or any intermediate exam in Science with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Math) should have 40% in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- For Soldier General Duty (All Arms): No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above, and only required SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Havildar Education(Army Education Corps): Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed).
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms): Applicant should be passed 10+2 or any intermediate exam in any stream (Commerce, Science, Arts) with 50% in each subject and 60% in aggregate. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
For more details go to Detailed Advertisement (Below)
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Indian Army Rally Bharti):
The rally recruitment for all post i.e. Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Asstt, Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman is to be done through open recruitment rallies but for online procedure applicants are requested to follow below steps.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://joinindianarmy.nic.in, to apply under online mode.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.