Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2018 indian coast guard db online application form navik (db) – 01/2018 bactch recruitment indian coast guard navik recruitment 2018 coast guard navik DB recruitment 2018 apply online for Indian Coast Guard Post 2/2018 batch 10th Entry Indian Coast Guard Jobs Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Pass Entry. Check the latest updates/ news about the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment.
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch) Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment Notification easily (application form is given below).
Indian Coast Guard has called up for application form for the Navik (Domestic Branch) Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 16 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 16 February 2018.
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Post Name Details: Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry 02/ 2018 Batch
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01 Oct 2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 22 years, only then they can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates). For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The Selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level – 3 post 7th pay commission implementation), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th passed with 50% marks aggregate an education board recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates & outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service) or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
- Cook – They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
- Steward – They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.320/- for Post (1), Rs. 280/- for Post (2) as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PH/BC), they have to pay Rs.200/- for Post (1-4).
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.