Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Engineers short service commission officer recruitment apply online download application form Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2018. Get the latest updates/ news about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Short Service Commission Officer Post (19), all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Indian Navy has called up for application form for the Short Service Commission Officer Post (19). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 04 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 04 March 2018.
Detail about Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Post Name Details: 19 Total Posts
1. ATC – 07
2. Observer – 04
3. Pilot (MR) – 03
4. Pilot (Other than MR) – 05
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 02-01-1994 and 01-01-1998 (Post 1), 02-01-1995 and 01-01-2000 (Post 2-4), only then they can apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band according to the image given below.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Engineering Degree or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for SSB Interview, Medical Test, and Merit List.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Last Date To Apply For Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2018:-
The last date for submission of online application form is 04 March 2018, for this vacancy.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.