ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018 Recruitment Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2018 for 134 Constable (Driver) Posts apply online for driver vacancy/job check online application form for constable post. Get the latest updates/news about ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018.
ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018 – Apply Online
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Constable (Driver) Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Indo-Tibetan Border Police has called up for application form for the Constable (Driver) Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 15 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 15 March 2018.
Detail information about ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018
Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police
Post Name Details: Constable (Driver) – 134 posts
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01 Oct 2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 21 to 27 years, only then they can apply for the ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The Selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 21700 – 69100/-, plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th, 12th, Having a valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy motor vehicle with overall minimum two years experience in driving or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, and Written Test, Practical Test, Merit List.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PH/BC), no fee for them.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.itbpolice.nic.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application form for ITBP Constable Driver Vacancy 2018 Notification is 15 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.