Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 Jharkhand SSC Lower Class Clerk Recruitment 2018 265 Lower Class Clerk Vacancy Jharkhand State Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination – 2017 for 265 Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online for FCLCE-2017 Jharkhand State Field Clerk Job Vacancy 2018. check the latest updates, news about Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018.
Jharkhand SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of State Field Clerk Vacancies, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Notification easily.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has called up for application form for the State Field Clerk Post (265). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about JSSC LDC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Post Name Details: Total 265 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk – 265 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit: There is no Upper Age Limit For Candidates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs.5200-20200 (PB-I) Grade Pay – 1900 (Unspecified)
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Intermediate & (10+2) or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Examination or Application Fee: SC/ST Candidates Domicile Of Jharkhand State will Have To Pay Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only) And For All Others Rs. 800/- (Eight Hundred Rupees Only). The Application Fees Will Be Accepted Through Challan, Net Banking & Debit Card Mode.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.jssc.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
|Online application facility||05.03.2018|
|Last date for registration||04.04.2018|
|Fee Submission facility||09.04.2018|
|Last date for Fee Submission||13.04.2018|
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.