JKPSC Range Officer Notification 2018 JKPSC Range Officer Grade I Forest Recruitment 2018 Forest Recruitment Grade I 2018 JKPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2018 Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2018 for 44 Posts of Range Officer Grade I Forest Check Eligibility Criteria Last Date & Apply Online for JKPSC Check Jammu & Kashmir PSC Job Vacancy 2018. Check the latest updates, news about JKPSC Range Officer Notification 2018.
JKPSC Range Officer Notification 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- The online application has been invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State to appear for the written examination conducted for the direct recruitment to the posts of Range Officer Grade I Forest in the J&K Forest Department (Territorial).
Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Range Officer Grade I Forest – 44 Posts, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through JKPSC Range Officer Notification 2018 easily (notification to be announced soon)
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has called up for application form for the Range Officer Grade I Forest – 44 Posts. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about JKPSC Range Officer Notification 2018
Organization Name: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Post Name Details: Total – 44 Posts
- Range Officer Grade I Forest – 44 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 01.01.2018): Candidates Should be of Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 40 Years Old & Candidates Belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC should be Maximum 43 Years Old. More Details is Provided in the Below Detailed Advertisement. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories As per India Govt.
Salary (Pay Scale):- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.42080/-.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess the following qualification:
- B.Sc. Forestry or Its Equivalent from any University Recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
Application or Examination Fee:-
- For General Candidates:- Rs.1005/- Only
- For All Others Reserved Candidates:- Rs.505/-
Please Note:- The Admit Card Will be Available Soon Maybe in May or June. The Result of Above Posts May be Available in the Month of July Or August. The Final Selection Will be Conducted on the Basis of Written, Viva & Walking Test.
Selection Procedure:- The applicants have to appear for Written, Viva, Walking Test & Medical Test.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://jkpsc.nic.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
|Last Date of Application Submission||20.04.2018|
|Submit Application Fee||20.04.2018|
Click here to Apply Online: Available from 19.03.2018
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.