Join now Indian Navy After Engineering Recruitment 2018 Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC Recruitment Notification 2018 Jan 2018 Batch Online Application for Air Traffic Controller Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2018 joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment 2018-19 Short Service Commission Jan 2019 Batch. Get the latest updates related to the Indian Navy After Engineering Recruitment 2018.
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through Indian Navy After Engineering Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Indian Navy has called up for application form for the Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 04 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 04 March 2018.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Post Name Details:
- Pilot/ ATC/ Observer Post
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 31 January 2018): Applicants age should be born in between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998 (for ATC Post), 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000 (for Post Observer), 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000 (for Pilot MR), 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000 (for Pilot (other than MR) only then they can apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time & medical conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria as per 7th CPC is as follows:-
SUB LIEUTENANT (S Lt) : 56100-110700 Level 10, MSP 15500
LIEUTENANT (Lt) : 61300-120900 Level 10B, MSP 15500
LIEUTENANT COMMANDER (Lt Cdr) : 69400-136900 Level 11, MSP 15500
COMMANDER (Cdr) : 121200-212400 Level 12A, MSP 15500
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular/ integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Minimum Percentage Required for Joining the Indian Navy Academy:-
The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/ B.Tech/ Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders having valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per stipulations against Pilot Stream.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Personal Interview.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for Indian Navy After Engineering Recruitment 2018, they have to no fee for an application form.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Indian Navy After Engineering Recruitment 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 11.02.2018 to 04.03.2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.