- 1 Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – Online Application Form
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Apply online for Forest Officer, Forest Guard, Range Officer Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2017-18 karanatakaforest.gov.in recruitment 2017 www.aranya.gov.in recruitment 2017. Check all latest details about Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 – Online Application Form
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Forest Officer, Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 easily.
Karnataka Forest Department has called up for application form for the Forest Officer, Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Post (54). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 17 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:- Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 17 February 2018.
Detail information of vacancy (Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018):-
Organization Name: Karnataka Forest Department
Vacancies Available (Total): 54
Post Name Details:
- Deputy Range Forest Officer cum Surveyor – 10
- Forest Guard – 30
- Forest Watcher – 14
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie between 18 to 35 years for the post (1), 18 to 27 years for the post (2), 18 to 30 years for the post (3), only then they can apply for the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th, 12th, Graduation in subjects namely viz. Forestry / Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Bachelor’s degree in Science or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Salary Details: The selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs.12,500-24,000/- for post (1), Rs.11,600-21,000/- for post (2), Rs.10,400-16,400/- per month for post (3).
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PWD), they have to pay Rs.50/-.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Written Exam, Physical Endurance, and Physical Standards.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.aranya.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application form for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 is 17 February 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.