- 1 KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
- 1.1 About KSRTC
- 1.2 Details about KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 @www.kstrc.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process:-
- 1.5 Latest & Upcoming KSRTC Vacancy 2018-19
KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) ksrtc recruitment 2018 for 726 Technical Assistant Posts KSRTC Recruitment 2018 notification in kannada Latest Job Vacancies for ITI passed Candidates Apply Online Vacancies age limit educational qualification how to apply. Check the latest updates, news about KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018.
KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Good News! Recently, it has come to the notice that very soon there will be recruitment going to be done for the (726) KSRTC Technical Assistant Post. The recruitment process for the same will be going to start from the next month (April). The process will start from 05.04.2018 to 25.04.2018.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a state-owned road transportation company in the state of Karnataka in India. Corporation has the largest fleet of Volvo buses among state-owned transport companies in India. It is wholly owned by the Government of Karnataka.
Details about KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 @www.kstrc.in
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Total 726 Posts
- Technical Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Recruitment 2018
Age Restriction or Limit:
The applicant age should be lie in between 35 to 40 years, only then they can apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 11640 -140 -11920 -17 0 -12600-250-14100-320-15700
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification for UP Forest Guard Jobs 2018:
The applicant applying for the same must have the following qualification:
- ITC/ITI/NAC from an institution recognized by the Technical Board/ or the Government after a pass in secondary board education.
- Shall obtain Light Motor Vehicle Driving license before completion of the Probationary period.
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application or Examination Fee:-
Candidates will be required to pay the application fee for Rs. 800/- for UR Candidates, and Rs.500/-for Other candidates.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
It will be based on Written Exam & Trade Test.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.ksrtc.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates for KSRTC Recruitment 2018
|Commencement of online registration of application||05.04.2018|
|Closure of registration of application||25.04.2018|
Important Links for KSRTC Vacancy 2018
Click Here here to Apply Online: Available from 05.04.2018
Latest & Upcoming KSRTC Vacancy 2018-19
Those applicants who are looking for the KSRTC Latest Vacancy or the Recruitment or KSRTC Jobs 2018, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the UPSSSC, i.e. www.ksrtc.in. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the Upcoming KSRTC Vacancy 2018-19. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.