Nielit Vacancy 2018 Nielit Recruitment 2018-19 Nielit Jobs, Careers, Opportunity National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology http://nielit.gov.in/. Get the latest updates/ news about the Nielit Vacancy 2018.
Nielit Vacancy 2018 – Online Application Form
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Content Writer, Consultant, Software Developer Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through Nielit Vacancy 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has called up for application form for the Content Writer, Consultant, Software Developer Post (16). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 28 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 28 February 2018.
Details about Nielit Recruitment Advertisement 2018
Organization Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Post Name Details: 16 Total Posts
1. Content Writer – I – 01
2. Content Writer – II – 01
3. Designer – I – 01
4. Designer – II – 01
5. Consultant – 02
6. Sr. Consultant – 01
7. Consultant – 01
8. Assistant Project Coordinator – 01
9. Technical Assistant – 03
10. Software Developer (Java) – 04
Location – Karnataka
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be equal or less than 40 years, only then they can apply for the Nielit Vacancy 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 45,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 35,000/- (Post 4), Rs. 72,000/- (Post 5), Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- (Post 6), Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/- (Post 7), Rs. 30,000/- (Post 8), Rs. 22,000/- (Post 9), Rs. 28000 – 35000/- (Post 10).
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Graduate in any discipline / B.Tech/BE (Electronics/Electronics and Communications/ M.com/Inter CA/Inter-IC WA/CA/ICWA or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Personal Interview.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for KSP sub inspector recruitment, they have to pay Rs. 600/- for (OBC/ General), for (SC/ST/PWD), they have to pay Rs.300/-.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.nielit.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Last Date To Apply For Nielit Vacancy 2018:-
The last date for submission of online application form is 28 February 2018, for this vacancy.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.