Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 northern railway official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in Application Form apply offline for Clerical and Steno eligibility criteria rrc delhi recruitment official website. Check all the Latest updates/ news about Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification Latest
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Ministerial (Clerical and Steno) Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Northern Railway has called up for application form for the Ministerial (Clerical and Steno) Post (153). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 05 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:- Applicant needs to apply offline for the above-said vacancy, before 05 March 2018.
Detail information about Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Vacancies Available (Total): 153
Post Name Details: Retired Ministerial (Clerical and Steno)
1. Ministerial – 105
2. Stenographers – 19
3. Ministerial – 26
4. Stenographers – 03
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be equal or less than 64 years, only then they can apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must be Retired employees i.e applicant should not have undergone any major punishment (as per SF-5) in last 5 years.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification):
The candidate is requested to apply offline. Follow the steps to apply offline.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/, to apply under offline mode.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
- The application form is to be sent to the following address.
Postal Address:- Single Window Cell/ Personnel of Baroda house, Head Quarter Office or (b) Room No. 339 Personnel Department 3rd Floor, Annexe 1 Building, Baroda House.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of offline application form for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification is 05 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.