- 1 Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card 2017-18 – Latest Update
Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card 2017-18 OFB Group C Admit Card 2017-18 Download OFRC Labour Phase 2 Exam Date Ordnance Factory Board Semi Skilled Labour Group C Stage – 2 3 IOF OEF OFB Group C Call Letter 2017 Trade Test Document Verification Call Letter Hall Ticket 2017-2018 Industrial Employee Labour Exam date Fitter Examiner Ordnance Factory Board Group C Trade Test re-Exam Document OFRC Admit Card 2018 OFB Labour 2nd 3rd Phase Labor Admit card Call Letter Hall ticket. Check the latest details about the Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card.
Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card 2017-18 – Latest Update
Latest Update:- The admit card for the Carpenter Post has been released by the OFRC. The exam for the carpenter post will be conducted on 25 February 2018. Applicants who have applied for the same can download the Admit card from the link mentioned below.
On the Official Website of OFRC, they have issued the notification of biometric re-verification. According to the latest updates, they have told that all the details will be re-verified at the time of Trade Test/ Document Verification. All the applicants are suggested to not use Mehendi or tattoo. You can check the official notification on the official website. The date for the Phase 2nd & 3rd exam will be announced very soon.
The Admit Cards for Trade Test & Document Verification for 1st Phase Exam Factory wise has been uploaded by the OFRC. All the applicants are required to download their admit card from the link mentioned below.
Another good news is that all the Group C Tradesman Result for the post Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Moulder has been announced by the OFRC.
Details about OFRC Admit Card 2018
According to the OFRC/OFB Advertisement No: 10201/11/0209/1718, the OFRC made recruitment for various Group C post. The Ordnance Factory Board is a bicentenary Government organization with 41 factories spread throughout India. Recently Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre, on behalf of all the Ordnance Factories invited applications from eligible citizens of India for filling up vacancies/posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in various Ordnance Factories located across India.
The vacancies that were announced by the OFRC were for the following factories:-
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK)
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC)
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM)
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN)
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC)
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK)
- High Explosive Factory (HEF)
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ)
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA)
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH)
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH)
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF)
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF)
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT)
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK)
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT)
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ)
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL)
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA)
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP)
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF)
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK)
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN)
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF)
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF)
Details about Ordnance Factory Industrial Employee Exam Date
There will be three phases for conducting the written exam for Ordnance Factory Industrial Employee. The first phase of Ordnance Factory Group C exam was conducted in the month of September 2017. In 2nd/ 3rd Phase, Exam will conduct for Labour Posts. You can check the date/ schedule about the First phase (mentioned below)
OFRC Carpenter Re Exam Date: 25 February 2018
OFRC Phase 1 Trade Test/ Document Verification Date: January 2018
OFRC Labour Phase 2 Exam Date: Announce Shortly
Please Note:- OFRC Phase 2 Exam will conduct the following areas.
1. Ammunition Factory, Kirkee, Pune 2. Ordnance Factory Bhandara & 3. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda
OFRC Labour Phase 3 Exam Date: Announce Shortly
Please Note:- OFRC Phase 3 Exam will conduct the following areas.
1.Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur 2. Ordnance Factory Jabalpur
Ordnance Factory Group C Phase 1 Exam Date: 10 September 2017
We have mentioned the link below to download the Exam Date or Schedule, and You can also check the rejected list for IOF Group C Exam 2017.
About the OFRC Admit Card
All the applicants who want to download the Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card phase wise can download the same from the links mentioned below. The Phase 1 exam was conducted for Tradesman of All Factories & Labour Post of Ordnance Factory Dehradun & Bolanngir. All the Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card are available on the Official website of OFRC also, (https://ofrcapply.com/).
Details About Group C Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of the question that is based on the 10th Standard.
- All the questions were necessary to attempt.
- There was no negative marking in the exam.
- The time allotted for completing the written exam was 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The timing for candidates utilizing the facilities of a scribe is 02 Hour 40 Minutes.
- There will be a written examination of one paper. The paper will be of “Objective-Multiple-choice-type”. It will conduct under Offline Mode on OMR Sheet.
Steps to Download the Ordnance Factory Labour Group C Admit Card
Applicants are required to follow below-mentioned steps in order to download the OFRC Admit card 2018.
- First, applicants are required to open the official website of OFRC (link mentioned below).
- Then you have to look for the link related to admit card download section.
- On Clicking that Link you will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- And then you have to Login through Registration No or DOB/ Password
- Finally, Download Admit Card & Take Print out of it
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.