OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online For Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer Post OSSC recruitment advertisement Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017-18 OSSC Recruitment 2017 notification pdf Online Application Form for OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. Check all the latest details about Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Online application Form
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has called up for application form for the Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer Post (218). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 28 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:- Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 28 February 2018.
Detail information of OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Vacancies Available (Total): 218
Post Name Details:
- Sub Inspector of Police – 184
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) – 2
- Assistant Jailor – 04
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 10
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie in between 21 to 25 years, only then they can apply for the Delhi Electricity Commission Recruitment 2018. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Graduation Degree or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Salary Details: The selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs.9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PH/BC), no fee for them.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Written Exam, Physical Test and Personal Interview, Physical Efficiency Test.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.ossc.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application form for OSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is 28 February 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.