PSPCL LDC Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 PSPCL LDC Typist Cut Off Marks 2018 Junior Engineer SSA Merit List PSPCL LDC Cut off marks 2018 pspcl je electrical cut off 2018 pspcl exam cut off marks 2018 expected CRA 290/17 291/17 SSA Exam Sub Station Attendant pspcl february exam punjab state power online exam cut off 2018. Check the latest update, news about the PSPCL LDC Expected Cut Off Marks 2018
PSPCL LDC Expected Cut Off Marks 2018 – Exam Analysis
Latest Updated on 20 March 2018:- Good News! Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is going to announce the cut off marks for the computer-based exam very soon. According to the CRA No. 291/17 & CRA 290/17, the PSPCL made the recruitment for Lower Division Clerk/ Typist Posts. The applicants who have applied for the same has given the Computer Based Exam for Lower Division Clerk/ Typist Posts. They had given the online written exam. The online exam was conducted on 15,16,17,18 February 2018. At all the centers the exam was conducted.
It should be noted that Earlier PSPCL has announced 883 Vacancies for 1. LDC/ Typist (Post Code 11) 2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Post Code 21) 3. Sub Station Attendant(SSA) (Post Code 31). Online Exam for JE, SSA Posts will conduct on later Dates in February 2018.
Details about PSPCL LDC JE SSA Merit List/ Exam Analysis
As the first stage of selection process, the online written exam was conducted by the PSPCL. Those applicants who have applied for the PSPCL recruitment for LDC, JE, and SSA pots must be looking for the cut-off marks so that they brief idea about the qualifying marks or the next stage of selection process. In this article, we will provide you the PSPCL LDC Expected Cut Off Marks that will be based on some cut off deciding factors.
It should be noted that PSPCL will announce Official Cut Off Marks at a later stage of this exam.
About the PSPCL Exam Pattern
- The written exam for PSPCL post was conducted online.
- It contains the Multiple Choice Questions.
- There was a total no. of 100 questions in the exam.
- The question in the exam was from the following topics, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge & Reasoning.
- There was Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in Computer Based Exam
- For General Category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks are 50% and for Reserve, Category candidates are 40%.
About the PSPCL Exam Cut Off deciding Factors
These are some factors on the basis of which PSPCL LDC Typing Exam Merit List will be prepared.
- There is no sectional cut off. So No Limitation on Candidates to attain minimum Marks in each Section
- The cut-off marks will depend upon the difficulty level of the exam and the no. of applicants appeared for the exam.
- Next Stage of for LDC post is skill test/ typing test. So Written Exam cut off will vary according to that.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST & Special Category Candidates.
About the PSPCL LDC Expected Cut Off Marks 2018
All the applicants are requested to wait for the official announcement of the PSPCL LDC Cut Off marks. You all are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates or you can also visit the official website (link mentioned below).
- General Candidates : 67-71 Marks
- OBC Candidates : 63-67 Marks
- SC Candidates : 56-60 Marks
- ST Candidates : 48-52 Marks
NOTE: The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve, Category candidates are 40%.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.