- 1 Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download – Latest Notification
- 1.1 About RRB Group D Written Exam
- 1.2 About the RRB Group D Selection Process
- 1.3 About the Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
- 1.4 About Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
- 1.5 About RRB Group D Cut Off Marks
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download RRC NCR Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018 RRB RRC Group D Exam Syllabus 2018 Download Railway Gangmen NCR Zone Exam Syllabus 2018 Check Railway Group D Exam Pattern. Check the latest updates, news about Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download.
Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download – Latest Notification
Latest Updated on 28 March 2018:- Bad News! As per the latest updates, it has been come to the notice that the Physical Exam for the female candidates is going to be very tough and competitive this time. They have to perform and run equally as the Male candidates. In the month of February and March 2018, the Railway is going to start the recruitment for the Group D 72000 Post. You can see the below image for further reference.
According to the Advt. No. CEN 02/2018, an online official announcement has been made regarding the Recruitment of Various Posts in NCR Zone by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). The large no. of applicants has been waiting for the recruitment and they have successfully filled up the application form. The Process of Submitting the Application form is Started from 10.02.2018 and will be Conducted till 12.03.2018. We have provided the more details about the recruitment below.
About RRB Group D Written Exam
As mentioned above, the large no of applicants has filled up the online application form. And now all the candidates are waiting for the exam to be conducted. On the official website of the RRC, the date of examination will be announce very soon. The more details about the written exam is mentioned below (about its pattern).
About the RRB Group D Written Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the RRB written exam will be as follows:-
- There will be exam consist of all objective questions.
- There will be total 100 questions in the written exam.
- The time allotted for completing the written exam will be 90 minutes.
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like Mathematics /General Intelligence and reasoning/ General Science / General Awareness on current affairs etc.
- In 15 Languages, the question paper will be provided.
- There will be negative marking too in the exam of 1/3rd marks.
- The Questions will be of 10th class standard.
About the RRB Group D Selection Process
The applicants who are applying for the Railway grouo D vacancy has to undergo various stages of selection process like, Written Exam (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document and Candidature Verification, Medical Examination.
Every one of the Candidates who filled there application frame are currently sitting tight for there Exam. It is expected that the Exam will be Conducted very soon, so every one of these Candidates are stressed for there Exam. With the Passing of Time a Competitive exam turn out to be Very intense. So here we are sharing the Prescribed Exam Syllabus and Pattern for our Candidates every one of these Candidates can examine railway group d syllabus 2018 and Easily can clear the Exam.
About the Railway Group D Syllabus 2018
We have provided the details about the Railway Froup D Syllabus for the subjects like, Mathematics, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science, General Awareness on current affairs.
- Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and reasoning Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
- General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
About RRB Physical Efficiency Test
The Physical Efficiency Test is qualifying in nature but it is mandatory to qualify the PET for the applicants.
For Male Candidates:
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
For Female Candidates:
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Please Note:- The Short – listed candidates will be called for documents and candidature verification. And the Candidates found eligible after document and candidature verification shall be referred for medical examination.
About Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
- Arrangement of chose applicants is liable to their apssing through essential Medical Fitness Test to be directed by the Railway Administration, last check of educational and community certificates and confirmation of precursors/character of the applicants.
About RRB Group D Cut Off Marks
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
All the applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 or they can also visit the official website of RRB for more details (link mentioned below). Stay in touch and keep maintaining your patience. We will update you very soon.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.