Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 Railway Group D recruitment 2017-18 RRC Recruitment 2018 for 62907 Group D Gangman Posts Railway Group D Job Apply online CEN 02/2018 Apply Online 10th ITI passed Jobs in Railway RRB RRC Latest Jobs for Trackmen Gangmen Fitter Welder Jobs Notification. Get the latest update/ news related to Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 Advertisement Notification.
Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 – Online Application Form
Latest Updated 23 March 2018:- An official online announcement was made by the Ministry of Railways regarding age, educational qualification, language of examination and examination fee etc. Applicant can check the details from the link mentioned below.
Also, it has come to the notice that this time having ITI is not compuldory to apply for the Railway Group D Vacancy 2018. You can see the below image for further reference.
Good News! The Railway Recruitment Board has officially released the notification about the recruitment of 4762 Group D post. All the applicants who are interested to apply for the same can be able to apply until 12 March 2018. You can see the below image for further reference.
We have provided the online application form link for this recruitment below. The recruitment for Group D post by CEN 02/2018 has been started now from 10 February 2018. Also, according to the CEN 01/2018, the Railway Recruitment Board has released the online notification for the recruitment of ALP Technician Posts (26502). The online application for the same has been started now from 03 February 2018. You can see its detail information from the link mentioned below.
Detail information about Railway Group D Vacancy 2018
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Post Name Details: Total 62907 Posts
- Track maintainer Grade-IV
- Helpers in Electrical / Engineering / Mechanical
- Signal & Telecommunication
- Assistant Pointsmen
- Sweeper cum Porter
Details of Vacancy Region Wise:- See the below image:
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 31 years, only then they can apply for the Railway Group D Vacancy 2018. The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2018. Age Relaxation is provided to the applicants belong to SC/ST category of 5 years & OBC Candidates for 2 years.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT. or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Please Note:- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu, of course, completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Salary Details:- The selected candidate will get a pay band of Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), etc.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.500/-, and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class), they have to pay Rs.250/-.
Note:- This fee of Rs. 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
Application Fee Payment Procedure:-
The Online fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
OFFLINE fee payment through:-
i. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Railway Group D Vacancy 2018):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.rrcald.org/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 10.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application form for Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 Notification is 12 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.