Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2018 apply online raj high court class iv recruitment 2018 Class IV Online Application Form driver post Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 apply online for Rajasthan High Court Group D vacancy apply online for 2309 Posts of Driver & Class IV. Get all the details about Non-TSP Area TSP Area Vacancies raj high court recruitment 2018 peon driver sweeper posts. Check the latest updates related to Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment Notification 2018
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Group D Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment Notification easily (application form is given below).
Rajasthan High Court has called up for application form for the Group D Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 13 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 13 March 2018.
Detail information about Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court
Post Name Details: Total 2309 Posts
- Non-TSP Area – 2178 Posts
- TSP Area – 131 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01 Oct 2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 35 years, only then they can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The Selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 17700/- Level 1. Candidates will be given rs, 12400/- during Probation Period., plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 12th/ Secondary Exam from Rajasthan Board or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/-, and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PWD/Widow/Divorce Women), they have to pay Rs.60/-.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://hcraj.nic.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 12.02.2018 to 13.03.2018.
MUST REMEMBER:- The last date for submission of online application form for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment Notification is 13 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.