- 1 Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
- 1.1 Details about Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy 2018
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for RPSC SI Notification 2018
- 1.3 How to apply for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018:
- 1.4 Latest & Upcoming Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy 2018-19
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018 rajasthan psc 330 si recruitment 2018 rajasthan police sub inspector recruitment 2018 for 330 posts rpsc sub inspector platoon commander recruitment 2018 rpsc si apply online notification2016 rajasthan psc 330 si recruitment 2018 online application form apply now vacancies pay scale how to apply details TSP Non TSP Area. Check the latest updates, news about Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- As per the latest update, the Rajasthan Police is going to make recruitment for the SI Post (330) and released the online application Extension for SI Platoon Commander recruitment 2016. The applicants who want to apply for the same can use the direct link mentioned below.
According to the Advt. No. 05/SI-PC/ Exam/2016-17 Rajasthan Public Service Commission on behalf of Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board Invites Online Application for Sub Inspector.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy 2018
Rajasthan Police Public Service Commission
Total 330 Posts
- Sub Inspector (AP) : 147 posts
- Sub Inspector (IB) : 65 posts
- Platoon Commander (RAC) : 114 posts
- Sub Inspector (MBC) : 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC SI Notification 2018
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01.01.2019):
The applicant age should be lie in between 20-25 years, only then they can apply for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2018. Age relaxation will be provided for Reserved Category Candidates as per UP Govt. Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy 2018:
The applicant applying for the same must have the following qualification:
- Candidate must hold a Degree/ Graduation of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or declared to be deemed as University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidate should have Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Application or Examination Fee:-
The application fee will be category wise:-
- For General candidates: Rs. 250/- Rupees Only
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/- Rupees Only
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/- Rupees Only
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Links for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2018
Click Here to Apply Online: Link will Active from 25.04.2018
Latest & Upcoming Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy 2018-19
Those applicants who are looking for the Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy or the Recruitment or Rajasthan Police SI Jobs 2018, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the RPSC, i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the RPSC Vacancy 2018-19. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.