- 1 Details about Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Teacher 2018
- 2.1 Age Restriction or Limit:
- 2.2 Salary (Pay Scale)
- 2.3 Educational Qualification for RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Teacher:
- 2.4 Application or Examination Fee for RPSC Vacancy:-
- 2.5 How to apply for RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2018:
- 3 Latest & Upcoming KVS Recruitment 2018
RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2018 Rajasthan psc senior teacher recruitment 2018 RPSC senior teacher grade II recruitment RPSC notification Rajasthan 9000 senior RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Job teacher recruitment 2018 tsp and non tsp online vacancy age limit salary educational qualification fee how to apply rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Latest Update:- As per the latest update, the RPSC is going to make recruitment for the Post teacher Post (9000). The applicants who want to apply for the same can use the direct link mentioned below. You can see below image for further reference.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Senior Teacher Grade II (TSP) – 838 Posts
- Senior Teacher Grade II (Non-TSP) – 8162 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Teacher 2018
Age Restriction or Limit:
Candidates Age Should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale)
Pay Matrix Level (L – 11)
Educational Qualification for RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Teacher:
- For Science Subject : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Hindi, English, Mathamatics, Sanskriti, Urdu Punjabi and Sindhi Subjects : Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For All Subject Posts : Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- For Social Science Subject : Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
Application or Examination Fee for RPSC Vacancy:-
For General candidates: Rs. 250/- Rupees Only
For OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/- Rupees Only
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/- Rupees Only
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates for RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 09th June 2018
Important Links for RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2018
Download Rajasthan PSC Senior Teacher Recruitment – Notification: Click Here
Click Here to Apply Online: Click Here
Latest & Upcoming KVS Recruitment 2018
Those applicants who are looking for the RPSC Vacancy or the Recruitment or RPSC Jobs 2018, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the RPSC, i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the RPSC Teacher Vacancy 2018. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.