RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Download 2018 RRB ALP Syllabus 2018 pdf file rrb assistant loco pilot syllabus 2018 Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Syllabus 2018 rrb technician syllabus 2018 RRB Technician Exam Pattern 2018 RRB ALP Technician Exam Pattern 2018 railway recruitment board rrb ALP Technician Selection Process 1st Stage CBT 2nd Stage Employment Notification CEN 01/2018 Syllabus CBT Exam Pattern NCVT ITI Syllabus. Check the latest updates/news about RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Download 2018.
RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Download 2018 – Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Syllabus
Latest Updated on 30 March 2018:- Good News! As per the latest updates under Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No.01/2018, Indian Railway Recruitment Board has officially released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Various posts of Technicians (26505). The number of students has filled up the application form. The process of submitting the online application has started from 03 February 2018. You can check the more details about the recruitment from the link mentioned below, also you can apply for the same if you have not applied yet.
The candidates who have applied for the above-said vacancy or those who are going to apply must have Full Knowledge of Selection Process, Computer Based Exam Pattern, RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf. There is only 1 month left for 1st stage exam of Railway, so it is suggested to all the applicants to start the preparation as soon as possible. Applicants are requested to don’t waste their valuable time in waiting for the announcement of exam date because there is tough competition this time for these ALP technicians posts, so there needs to prepare for it well. Below we have mentioned the full details related to RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf, selection process, etc.
Detail information about RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf/ Exam Pattern/ Selection Process
About the Selection Process:-
Two stages examination will be conducted for the ALP Technician post i.e. First Stage CBT & Second Stage CBT. Those applicants who will qualify the second stage and have opted for ALP post will undergo for computer-based Aptitude Test.Marks will be normalized in all the stages of the exam. There are 5 Steps of Selection Process as follows:
- First Stage CBT (Computer Based Exam) ALP/Technician.
- Second Stage CBT (For Technician Post).
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP).
- Document Verification.
After completion of First Stage CBT, the RRB will upload the latest vacancy table on their official website indicating the RRB wise vacancies against various Railways/Production units and posts. Those applicants who have scored good marks or qualifying marks prescribed for various communities/categories in the First Stage CBT will be given the opportunity to exercise their option for RRB and preference of Railways and Posts within the chosen RRB.
Must Remember:- This should be noted that the applicant can choose only one RRB and indicate their preference of Railway Units and posts against vacancies notified for the chosen RRB only.
After submission of their option for specific RRB/Railway & Posts, the applicant will be shortlisted for the Second Stage CBT, it will be done at the rate of 15 times (expected) the updated vacancies for that RRB. The applicants who are shortlisted for the Second stage exam of CBT are required to use their register mobile number and email to download their e call letter for appearing in the Second Stage CBT, through the websites of RRBs as well as personal communication.
NOTE:- Negative Marking will be there, so be attentive. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. And there shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
About Exam Pattern, after that we will discuss the RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf:-
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
- The First Stage CBT is of screening nature with MCQ, there will be all objective type questions.
- The score of first stage exam shall be used only for shortlisting of candidates for second stage exam as per their merit.
- The no. of the question in this exam will be 75.
- The time allotted for the same will be 60 minutes (1 hour).
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Reasoning, General Science & General Awareness.
- 1/3 marks, Negative marking will be there.
Remember:- The minimum qualifying marks for the First Stage CBT exam will be like that (Category Wise): UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. And 2% relaxation will be there for PWD Candidates.
The following subject will be covered by RRB ALP Syllabus PDF for Stage 1 Exam, check it out:-
General Awareness on current affairs:- The important topics to be focused on for this subject is Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics, and other subjects of importance.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:- The important topics to be focused on for this subject is Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making.
General Science:- The important topics to be focused on for this subject is Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level.
Mathematics:- The important topics to be focused on for this subject is Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
Second Stage CBT Exam Pattern & RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf
- Short posting of Candidates for the Second Stage CBT exam might be founded on the standardized imprints got by them in the First Stage CBT Exam.
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B as detailed below.
- The time allotted for completing both part A & B will be 02 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Part A consists of Total 100 Questions & Time Limit is 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes).
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
- The marks scored in Part A alone might be utilized for the short posting of candidates for additionally phases of enrollment process subject to the condition that the applicant is securing qualifying mark in Part B.
- PART B will be of 60 Min Time Duration with Total 75 Questions.
- The minimum qualifying Marks for Part B Exam is 35%. (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible).
- And the applicants who have opted for ALP, for them the qualifying marks will be: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
Remember:- The minimum qualifying marks for the Second Stage CBT exam will be like that (Category Wise): UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. And 2% relaxation will be there for PWD Candidates.
The following subject will be covered by RRB ALP Syllabus PDF for Stage 2 Exam, check it out:-
Part A Exam Syllabus:- In this part of Second Stage CBT, the questions will be from Maths, Reasoning, Basic Science & Engineering, General Awareness. The syllabus for these subject will be as same as mentioned for Stage 1 Exam except for Basic Science & Engineering.
Topics for Basic Science & Engineering:- The important topics to be covered for this subject will be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
Part B Exam Syllabus:- This part is most difficult part because it will contain questions prescribed Director General of Employment & Training (DGET). The syllabus for this part will according to the trade interest of the appearing candidate. This part is qualifying in nature. Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade. Candidates holding Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having eligibility for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2). The trade syllabus can be obtained from the DGET website. The relevant trades for various engineering discipline/HSC (10+2) for appearing in the qualifying test.
After these exams, the Computer-Based Aptitude Exam will be conducted, only for the applicants who have opted for ALP post, let’s check its details:-
- Qualifying marks: The applicant needs to secure a base score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is relevant to all applicants and no relaxation is permissible.
- Applicants equivalent to 8 times number of ALP opening for each of the groups i.e. UR, OBC-NCL, SC and ST (counting ExSM) should be short recorded for Computer Based AT (in view of their execution in Part A of the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT) from among the applicants who have decided on the post of ALP.
- Such shortlisted applicants should create the Vision Certificate in the endorsed arrange in unique amid Computer Based AT, failing which they won’t be allowed to show up in the Computer-Based AT.
- To be qualified for the ALP Post, the applicants need to qualify in each of the test battery of Computer-Based AT. The Computer-Based Aptitude Test shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi.
- No negative marking will be there in the test, so no tension.
That’s all about the RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf Notification, applicants are requested to have a regular watch on our siet for the latest updates related to RRB ALP Syllabus Pdf, or they can visit the RRB official website (Link mentioned below).
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.