RRB (ASM) Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2018 rrb station master recruitment 2018 Railway Recruitment Board Station Master Recruitment 2018 Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 CEN 03/2018 Notification Online Application Form RRB Railway Station Master Recruitment 2018 Online Application. Get the latest updates about the Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2018
RRB (ASM) Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2018 – Latest News
Latest Updates:- Good News! Indian Railway Recruitment Board is now going to make recruitment for the 50000 Station Master & Assistant Station Master Posts according to the CEN 03/2018. The application process will start for the same from 20 February 2018. You can check the vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, salary (pay scale), and other eligibility criteria. We have provided all the details of RRB ASM Recruitment 2018.
Applicants who are interested in this Assistant station Master recruitment should read the vacancy details below.
Details about RRB ASM Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Indian Railway Recruitment Board
Vacancies Available (Total): 50000 (Expected)
Post Name Details:
The Proper details of the vacancy will be announced very soon, after the issuance of official notification.
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie between 18-32 years, only then they can apply for the Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2018 but still the exact Age Cut Off Date will be mentioned in Notification. Age relaxation will according to the government rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Graduation Degree or any other equivalent degree from the recognized board or university.
Salary Details: The selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay 4200/- for ASM Posts & Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay 4800/- for Station Master Posts.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PWD), no fee for them, they are exempted.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Computer-based Test followed by Aptitude Test & Document Verification.
How to apply for RRB ASM Recruitment 2018:-
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://rrbald.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
This is all about the Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2018, applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the official notification, or they can visit the RRB official website (link mentioned below).
Starting Date of Online Application: 20 February 2018
Last Date of Online Application: 20 March 2018
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.