- 1 RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Notification
- 1.1 Details about RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 1.3 How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online:
- 1.4 Latest & Upcoming RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Online Application for 162 Tax Assistant Posts RSMSSB Tax Assistant Job Vacancy 2018 Rajasthan 162 Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Now Check out the latest update RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Rajasthan
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – Notification
Latest Update:- As per the latest update, the RSMSSB is going to make recruitment for the TAX Assistant and release the online application for the same. The applicants who want to apply for the same can use the direct link mentioned below.
RSMSSB has invited Online TAX Assistant Exam 2018. Eligible Candidates will be able to Apply Online from Official Air India website.
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Details about RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Total 162 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01.01.2019):
The applicant age should be lie in between 18-39 years, only then they can apply for RSMSSB TAX Assistant. Age relaxation will be provided for Reserved Category Candidates as per Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale)
The Salary will be the as per the 26,300 – 85,500/-
Educational Qualification for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Rajasthan
Diploma Or Engineering Computer science/computer engineering/computer application/computer science and engineering or electronics or electronics and structure and communication or information technology from a university established by law in India, undergraduate or higher degree or its equivalent.
Bachelor of any university established by law in India, together with a university established by law in India or from any institution recognized by the government, in computer science/computer application/information technology or diploma in its equivalent.
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant / Data Preparation and Computer Software Certificate held under the National / State Council of Business Training Scheme with a bachelor’s degree from any university established by law in India.
The speed of typing 20 words per minute in both Hindi and English.
Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
Application or Examination Fee for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online:–
- For General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category Candidates – Rs. 450/-
- For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates – Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 250/-
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e.http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Last Date of Online Application: 18 May 2018
Important Links for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Latest & Upcoming RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Those applicants who are looking for the RSMSSB Vacancy, they must not forget to visit time to time to the official website of the RSMSSB, i.e.http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/. Those applicants can also visit (indiangovtjobs.co.in), for the latest updates related to the RSMSSB Exam 2018. We keep on updating this page.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.