- 1 SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies – Latest Notification
- 1.1 About State Bank of India
- 1.2 Details of the SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies
SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies SBI PO 2018 Recruitment Details Online Application State Bank Of India SBI Probationary officer notification 2018 SBI Probationary Officer Application Form 2018 SBI PO 2018 Online Form State Bank Of India PO Latest Jobs Notification 2018 SBI PO Dates Eligibility Pattern PO Recruitment 2018. Check the latest updates, news about SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies.
SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies – Latest Notification
Latest Updated on 28 March 2018:- As per the latest updates, very soon the State Bank of India is going to make recruitment for the Probationary Officer Posts. The Applications Will Be Soon invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Those applicants which get selected for the post will get posted anywhere in India.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, open area keeping money and monetary administrations organization. It is a legislature possessed a partnership with its home office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. On first April, 2017, the State Bank of India, which was India’s biggest bank, converged with five of its partner banks (State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore), and with the Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
Details of the SBI PO 2018 Expected Vacancies
State Bank of India
Age Restriction or Limit (Last Year) (As on 01.04.2017):
The applicant should be lie in between 21 to 30 years, only then they can apply for SPO PO 2018 Notification, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive).
Salary (Pay Scale):-
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Nature of Job: Full Time
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application or Examination Fee:-
Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee: Rs. 600/- for General candidates/ Others and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in., to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Check Detailed Advertisement Information (Available Soon)
Click Here to Apply Online: (Available Soon)
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.