- 1 SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 PDF Download – Latest Notification
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 PDF Download SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment Test Scheme 2018 Check Syllabus of PST/PET and Written Exam of Constable (GD) by Staff Selection Commission SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 Check Selection Process/ Marks Distribution & Exam Syllabus and Pattern ssc constable gd syllabus 2018 download pdf file new ssc gd syllabus 2017 2018 ssc constable gd written exam pattern 2018 staff selection commission ssc gd exam 2018 ssc constable gd pet pst physical exam pattern. Check the latest updates, news about SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 PDF Download.
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 PDF Download – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- As per the latest notification, the open examination will going to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF etc. Those applicants who have applied for it will have to undergo a recruitment process including various tests. So, the applicant should know what kind of test are they going to face. A large no of applicants has applied for the post, so keeping this all, it comes to the notice that more and more competition increasing day by day, which making these post challenging as hard nut to crack.
So, to help our readers and the applicants, we have provided the latest scheme for the examination, and the whole procedure which the candidate has to follow. Let’s discuss what is the new pattern for the SSC Constable GD Syllabus.
Latest Exam Scheme for GD Post
The applicant has to undergo four different stages of the selection process, i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, and Medical Examination.
SSC Constable GD Physical Exam Pattern
The physical exam pattern for the Staff Selection Commission Constable GD post will be as follows:
Physical Standard Test
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are –
a) Height :
For Males: 170 cms.
For Females: 157 cms.
b) Chest :
For males only – Unexpanded: 80 cms.
– Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
c) Weight: For males and Females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test
Race: For Male Candidates Race of 5 km in 24 Minutes & For Female Candidates Race of 1.6 km in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds.
For Ladakh Region: For Male Candidates Race of 1 Mile in 6 Minutes 30 Seconds & For Female Candidates Race of 800 meters in 4 Minutes.
SSC Constable GD Written Exam Pattern (Latest)
Those applicants who will successfully qualify the Written Exam will be called up for the PET/PST test in BOTH ON-LINE (Computer based) AND OFF-LINE (Paper mode) MODE.
Please Note that the Online examination will be presented in Hindi & English language. And the Offline examination will be presented in Hindi, English & Regional Languages.
The candidates will have to opt for the On-line or Off-line mode of Examination in the application form. The written exam pattern for the recruitment will be as follows:
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The time duration will be allowed for 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions & Marks|
|Part 1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|Part 2||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25|
|Part 3||Elementary Mathematics||25|
|Part 4||English/ Hindi||25|
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the SSC Constable GD post will be as follows:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi, his basic comprehension would be tested.
- ENGLISH : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- HINDI : वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
SSC Constable GD Medical Examination Pattern
- The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein and squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and physical health for duties in all places including in high altitude and be fit to serve in border areas with extreme climatic conditions and must be free from any defect likely to interfere with efficient performance of the duties.
- Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Written Examination will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for candidates belonging to different categories in different states/UTs, taking into consideration vacancies allotted to each State/UT.
- The selected candidates will be medically examined by the medical boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions. “Those who do not produce domicile certificate will not be allowed to appear for the medical examination.
- Medical Test (X-Ray & laboratory) shall be conducted only for such candidates who are found fit after passing through all the level of tests.
- In case of medical examination, “temporary unfitness” will not be allowed. However, any female candidate who during the medical examination is found to be pregnant of twelve weeks standing or above shall be declared temporarily unfit and her medical examination held in abeyance until the confinement is over.
- Candidates declared unfit may file an appeal/representation to the designated authority in the CAPFs within 15 days of declaring him/her unfit by the medical board.
- Testimonials of the candidates will be checked at the medical examination stage.
|Visual Acuity Unaided|
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP-III BY ISIHARA||– In right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice-versa.|
– Binocular vision is required.
All the applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018 PDF or they can also visit the official website of an SSC for more details (link mentioned below). Stay in touch and keep maintaining your patience. We will update you very soon.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.