SSC CPO SI 2018 Vacancy (1223) SSC CPO Notification 2018 SSC Sub Inspector Delhi Police SI ASI Recruitment 2018 Delhi Police SI ASI Recruitment 2018 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for SI ASI in Delhi Police CAPF BSF ITBP CRPF SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Application form SSC Delhi Police CPO Exam Notification 2018 Delhi Police SI ASI Upcoming Job Notification online Application Starting Date Official Notification Last Date Official Notification PDF SSC SI ASI Recruitment Notification. Check the latest updates, news about SSC CPO SI 2018 Vacancy.
SSC CPO SI 2018 Vacancy – Latest Notification
Latest Updates:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through Staff Selection Commission Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Staff Selection Commission, SSC has called up for application form for the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Post (1223). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about SSC CPO 2018-19 Notification
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name Details: Total – 1223 Posts
Sub – Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police – 97 Posts
Sub – Inspector in Police/ Female – 53 Posts
Sub – Inspector (GD) in CAPF – 1073 Posts
ASI (Executive) in CISF – Will be intimated Later
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 01 Jan. 2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 20-25 years, only then they can apply for the SSC CPO SI 2018 Vacancy. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories As per India Govt. Rules, the Age Limit for OBC Category (After Relaxation): 20 to 28 Years, the Age Limit for SC/ST Category (After Relaxation): 20 to 30 Years.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay scale of Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial for Sub-Inspector in CAPFs, Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police for Sub Inspector (Executive-Male), Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted) for Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV(Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidate who does not have a Valid Driving License for LMV(Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
Examination or Application Fee: The applicants have to pay Rs.100/- as an application fee. It can be payable through CRF stamps In Case Of Offline or SBI Challan Or Online Payment Through State Bank Of India For Online Application
Please Note:- The Fees Is Exempted for All Woman Candidates & Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Service Man Eligible for Reservation As Per Government Orders.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Last Date for SSC CPO SI 2018 Vacancy:-
The application process will end on 02 April 2018.
|Date of Advertisement||03-03-2018|
|Closing date for receipt of application||02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|CBT Paper 1 Date||04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018|
|CBT Paper 2 Date||01-12-2018|
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.