TNPL Karur Jobs 2018 download online application form tnpl recruitment 2018 Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited recruitment 2018-19 latest vacancy update apply online Officer, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer. Check the latest updates/ news about TNPL Karur Jobs 2018.
TNPL Karur Jobs 2018 – Online Application Form
Latest Updates:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Officer, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer Post (12), all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can now apply for it through TNPL Karur Jobs 2018 Notification easily (application form is given below).
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, TNPL has called up for application form for the Officer, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer Post (12). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 24 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply offline for the above-said vacancy, before 24 February 2018.
Details about TNPL Recruitment/ Careers 2018
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
Post Name Details: 12 Posts
1. Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager (Purchase) – 01
2. Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager (Stores) – 02
3. Officer/Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager (Legal) – 02
4. Officer/Assistant Manager (HR) – 04
5. Medical Officer (Junior Officer grade/Assistant Officer grade/Officer grade) – 03
Location – Tamil Nadu
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 25 to 30 years, only then they can apply for the TNPL Karur Jobs 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band according to the image given below.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering with MBA/PG Diploma in Materials Management/M.A. (Social Work) /B.E. / B.Tech./ B.L. Degree/MBBS Degree or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Written Test, Interview.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for TNPL Karur Jobs 2018, they have to pay Rs. 600/- for (OBC/ General), for (SC/ST/PWD), no fee for them.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018-19:
The candidate is requested to apply offline. Follow the steps to apply offline.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.tnpl.com, to apply under offline mode.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
- The application form is to be sent to the following address.
Last Date To Apply For TNPL Karur Jobs 2018:-
The last date for submission of offline application form is 24 February 2018, for this vacancy.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.