TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Engineers tnpsc vacancies current vacancy tnpsc jobs list TNPSC Latest Recruitment 2018 tnpsc vacancies for engineers www.tnpsc.gov.in. Check the latest update, news about the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Engineers.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Engineers – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Motor Vehicle Inspector Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Engineers Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has called up for application form for the Motor Vehicle Inspector Post (113). All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The application process will start from 13 March 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name Details: 113 Total Posts
Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade-II – 113
Location – All Over India
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be equal or less than 21 years, only then they can apply for the TNPSC Latest Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 35900 – 1,13,500/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 12th / Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Selection Procedure: The applicants have to appear for Written Test, Interview.
Examination or Application Fee: Applicants have to pay application fee accordingly.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://dgvcl.com/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Address –Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office.
Last Date to Apply for TNPSC Latest Recruitment 2018:-
Applicants are requested to apply before 13 March 2018.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.