- 1 UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
- 1.1 Details about UKSSSC Vacancy 2018
- 1.1.1 Organization Name:
- 1.1.2 Post Details:-
- 1.1.3 Age Restriction or Limit (As on 01.07.2017):
- 1.1.4 Salary (Pay Scale):-
- 1.1.5 Educational Qualification:
- 1.1.6 Application or Examination Fee:-
- 1.1.7 Selection Process:
- 1.1.8 How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- 1.1 Details about UKSSSC Vacancy 2018
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification SSSC Vacancies Download Advertisement Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 Assistant, Stenographer, Computer Operator Application Form uksssc upcoming vacancy 2018. Check the latest updates, news about UKSSSC Recruitment 2018.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! As per the latest updates, an online official announcement has been made for the recruitment of 50 vacant posts of Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Computer Data Entry Operator, Assistant Review Officer & Various Vacancy on the basis of Direct Recruitment in different Govt. Department by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Y
All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about UKSSSC Vacancy 2018
Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Total 50 Posts
- Additional Private Secretary – 03
- Assistant Review Officer – 11
- Computer Data Entry Operator – 01
- Supervisor, Beggar House – 02
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer – 14
- Assistant Minority Welfare Officer – 15
- Additional District Information Officer – 1
- Scrutinizer – 01
- Assistant Superintendent – 03
- Translator – 01
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 04
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 01.07.2017):
The applicant should be lie in between 21 to 42 years, only then they can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary (Pay Scale):-
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 47600 – 151100/ – Level-8, for post (1), Rs. 44900 – 142400/ – Level-7, for the post (2), Rs. 29200 – 92300/ – Level-5, for post (3-9), and Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Level-6 for post (10,11).
Nature of Job: Full Time
The applicant applying for the same must have the following qualification:
- Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application or Examination Fee:-
Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee: Rs. 300/- for General candidates, & OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST Candidates.
The applicants have to appear for Written Examination.
Please Note:- Admit Card Will be Available on the Website Before A Week from the Date of Examination. The Candidates also Will receive an SMS Alert regarding the Admit Card on his Registered Email Id or Mobile Number. The Final Cut Off Will be Provided Category Wise to all the Candidates. The Result Will Declare as soon as Possible on the Official Website.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
|Commencement of online registration of application||24 March 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||10 May 2018|
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.