UP Nagar Nigam JE Recruitment 2018 UP Nagar Nigam EO Vacancy 2018 up nagar nigam recruitment 2018 UP Nagar Nigam Bharti 2018 UPSSSC Municipal Corporation Uttar Pradesh Nikay 2500 Recruitment Notification for Clerk up nagar nikay recruitment 2018 for 2500 Group C Posts UP Municipality 2500 Engineer & Accountant Vacancies upsssc nagar nigam junior engineer assistant accountant tax inspector recruitment 2018. Check the latest updates, news about UP Nagar Nigam JE Recruitment 2018
UP Nagar Nigam JE Recruitment 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Updated on 05 April 2018:- Good News! It is expected that as per the official notification the UPSSSC will going to make recruitment 2500 various Group C Posts in Nagar Nigam, Municipal bodies. You can see the below image for further reference.
UP Nikay (Municipal Corporation) 2500 Group C Recruitment 2018:-
The official notification has been released for the recruitment on 2500 Group C Posts, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through UP Nagar Nigam JE Recruitment 2018 Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Detail about UPSSSC Municipal Jobs 2018
Organization Name: Up Nagar Nigam
Post Name Details: Total 2500 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 50 posts
- Executive Officer (Panchayat) – 220 posts
- Junior Engineer (Water Works) – 150 posts
- Assistant Accountant – 57 posts
- Junior Engineer (Traffic) – 15 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil Panchayat) – 20 posts
- Tax Inspector – 510 posts
- Clerk : 400 Posts
- Senior Clerk : 778 Posts
- Group C – 2000 posts
Note :- As Per the News, the number of Vacant Post can be changed. This can be a Direct recruitment. The Final report of the Vacant Posts will be decided after the proposal. Right Now, we can say that if this Recruitment will start then Many unemployed and job seeker will get the job, so hope for the best. We advise the candidate to keep in touch with us for latest information regarding this recruitment. We will give you latest update time to time.
Age Restriction or Limit (As On 01.07.2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to 40 years, only then they can apply for the UP Nagar Nigam Latest Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a Grade Pay of these Posts Range between Rs. 1900-4200/-.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- It is Expected that for UP Nagar Nigam Recruitment 2018 There is different qualification for Each Posts. Like 12th for Clerk Posts, Diploma/ B.Tech for Junior Engineer Posts. Graduate Candidates may also apply. Details will be available in the Official Notification.
Examination or Application Fee: Rs. 105/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST Candidates. Candidates can submit Application Fee by mean of E-Challan & I-Collect. Application Fee can be increased, details will available in Official Notice.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.