UP PCS 2018 Form UPPSC PCS Notification 2018 UPPSC exam calendar 2018 pdf UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Notification online application form Apply Online for CSAT Applicants Vacancies in PCS 2018. Check the latest news/ updates about the UP PCS 2018 Form. UPPSC PCS 2017 Mains Exam.
UP PCS 2018 Form – UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
Latest Updated on 17 May 2018:- Bad News! It is expected that there will be a significant delay in the conduction of UPPSC PCS 2018 Pre Exam. This will happen because the details of vacancies in the various department have not yet been received by the UPPSC that’s why there will be the delay in the issuance of official notification and the online application process will be started after some period of time. You can see the below image for further reference.
UPPSC has started Online Application to Submit Exam Districts, Optional Subject Details for UP PCS 2017 Mains Exam. All the pre-qualifies applicants can easily apply online from 30.01.2018 to 05.02.2018. All the applicants are requested to download the official notification to Apply for PCS Mains Exam from the link mentioned below.
The official exam calendar for the year 2018 has also been uploaded by the UPPSC. In June 2018 the PCS pre exam will be conducted. According to it we can say that the UP PCS 2018 Form will be issued in the month of March/ April 2018. Applicants are required to keep in touch with this website for the latest updates related to UP PCS 2018 Form.
Details about UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
Organization Name: UPPSC
Post Name Details:
- Upper Subordinate Services – PCS 2018 Exam (General & Special Recruitment)
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be lie in between 21 to 40 years, only then they can apply for the UPPSC PCS Notification 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Graduation or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Written Test, Interview.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for UPPSC PCS Notification 2018, they have to pay Rs. 115/- for (OBC/ General), for (SC/ST/PWD), they have to pay Rs.55/-.
How to apply for UPPSC PCS Vacancy 2018
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://uppsc.up.nic.in/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
All the applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the UP PCS 2018 Form, or they can also visit the official website of UPPSC (link mentioned below).
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.