- 1 UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus Pdf 2018 Download
UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus Pdf UP Police Computer Operator Re Exam Pattern download UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 UP PRPB Computer Operator Selection Process Written Exam Typing Test UP Police Computer Operator Re-Exam Syllabus 2018 UP Police Computer Operator Exam Pattern/Scheme 2018. Check the latest updates/ news about the UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus Pdf.
UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus Pdf 2018 Download
Latest Updated on 18 March 2018:- Good News! The UPPBPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board), has officially released that they are going to make recruitment for Computer Operator Post. Many of the applicants who are applying for the same don’t have any idea about the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Online Written Exam & Typing Test. And if they don’t know the exam pattern and syllabus then it will be very difficult for them to qualify the exam. In this article, We will tell you about the UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus, its Exam Pattern, etc.
Details about Up Police Computer Operator Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern.
Computer Operator Selection Process
All the applicants who are applying for the computer operator post are hereby informed that they have to undergo two selection process in order to be qualified for the vacancy, i.e.
- Online Written Examination
- Computer Typing Test
Computer Operator Written Exam Pattern
The candidate who will apply for the computer operator post will have to appear for the written examination. The exam pattern for the same will be as follows:-
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the exam.
- The questions paper will be of composite nature with carrying 160 questions of total 200 marks.
- The time allotted to complete the exam will be 2.30 hours (150 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking, so no need to worry about it.
- The questions paper will include the questions from the following topics mentioned in the table below.
|2||Mental Ability & Reasoning||40||50|
Computer Operator Written Exam Syllabus
The applicants applying for the computer Operator post will have to follow the following syllabus.
The exam syllabus will include the preparation of topics like General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Reasoning, Computer Science (Introduction, Database Management System, PC software and Office Automation, Workplace Productivity Tools, Computer Networks, The Internet, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, Boolean Algebra, Data Structures)
- General Knowledge:- The important topics to be prepared for this topic is Current events, History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Environmental Studies, Health and hygiene, Basics of Hindi Language,Hindi Grammar, Child welfare, Women welfare, Social welfare, Disaster Management, Sports, Literature, Science.
- Mental Ability:- The important topics to be prepared for this topic is Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction Sense Test, Logical Interpretation of Data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
- Reasoning:- The important topics to be prepared for this topic is Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space Visualization, Problem solving, Analysis and Judgment, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
- Computer Science:- It includes the following topics.
- Introduction:- You should be prepared yourself for the introduction of Computer science and its other topics like History, Evolution and Generation of Computers, Organization of Computer system, Hardware, Software, Peripheral Devices, Algorithm, Flowchart and Number System.
- Database Management System:- You should be prepared yourself for the Database Management System and its other sub-topics like Data organization, File Management System, Database Concepts, Relational Data Model and Basic Concept of Database, Popular Database Management System- FoxPro and Oracle with SQL etc.
- PC software and Office Automation:- You should be prepared yourself for the PC software and Office Automation and its other sub-topics like Office System and Procedure, the need for office automation, Electronic Capture, Storage, Graphics and Graphic User Interface, Electronic Data Interchange.
- Workplace Productivity Tools:- You should be prepared yourself for the Workplace Productivity Tools and its other sub-topics like Word Processing Tools, Electronic spreadsheets, Electronic presentation tools. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Open Office, Using these tools in English and official Indian languages (Windows, Unix, and Unicode Fonts), Exchange of Files across these platforms.
- Computer Networks:- You should be prepared yourself for the Computer Networks and its other sub-topics like Types of networks, Network topology, Risk assessment and security measures and security issues, LAN, MAN, WAN.
- The Internet:- You should be prepared yourself for The Internet and its other sub-topics like Working with the internet, uses of the internet, Search Engines, e-mail, e-commerce, e-banking, and e-learning.
- Boolean Algebra:- You should be prepared yourself for the Boolean Algebra and its other sub-topics like Boolean operators, Truth Tables, Closure property, Laws of Boolean Algebra, SOP, POS, Karnaugh map, Application of Boolean logic.
- Data Structures:- You should be prepared yourself for the Data Structures and its other sub-topics like One and two-dimensional arrays, Stack, and queue.
Computer Operator Typing Test/ Skill Test
The applicants who want to apply for the computer operator test will have to give typing test in bilanguage, Hindi & English. See the table below for more details:-
|English Typing||30 words per minutes||Duration-15 Min|
|Hindi Typing||25 words per minute||Duration-15 Min|
- The Passage of 600 words in English and 500 words in Hindi would be task for the candidate.
- There will be a break time of 10 minutes in between the Hindi and English test.
- Hindi typing will be performed on UNICODE based In-script keyboard.
This is all about the UP Police Computer Operator Syllabus, applicants are requested to keep visiting this website for the latest updates related to the syllabus or they can also visit the official website of UP Police.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.