UP Setu Nigam Recruitment 2018 online application form UPSBCL up bridge construction recruitment 2018 uttar pradesh setu nirman nigam uprnn up rajya setu nigam limited recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer Accountant Post 341 Apply online for UPSBCL AE JE Posts. Check all the latest detail about UP Setu Nigam Recruitment 2018.
UP Setu Nigam Recruitment 2018 – JE AE POST 341 Apply Online
Latest Updated on 17 May 2018:- Good News! as per the latest news, it is noticed that UP Rajya SETU Nigam Limited will be going to make recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Posts. This year, the UP Setu Nigam Recruitment will be of more than 341 posts. You can see the below image for further reference.
UP Rajya Setu Nigam will release application form for the Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Engineer (AE) and Accountant Posts (341), very soon. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information. (given below)
On 1 March 1973, the U.P. State Bridge Corporation Ltd. was started functioning as a company which comes under the U.P State Government which helps in accelerating the activities of design and construction of bridges in the state. UP Setu Nigam Recruitment will be for Group B, and Group C Post. Check the latest details of vacancy below.
Detail information of vacancy (UP Setu Nigam Recruitment)
Organization Name: Up Rajya Setu Nigam Ltd.
Vacancies Available (Total): 341 (Expected, it can vary)
Post Name Details:
- Junior Engineer – 130 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 160 Posts
- Account Cadre – 51 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should be equal or less than 40 years, only then they can apply for the UP Setu Nigam Recruitment 2018. Age relaxation will according to the government rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 3 Year Diploma in Relevant Stream can apply for Junior Engineer Post
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass B.Tech/BE in Relevant Stream can apply for Assistant Engineer Post
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Graduation Degree for Account Cadre Post.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for UP Setu Nigam Recruitment):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://bridgecorporationltd.com/, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
The Proposal for the vacancy has been sent for approval, after the approval of cabinet, the application process will start. It is expected that the application process for UP Setu Nigam Recruitment will start in the month of February and March 2018.
The interested applicants are requested to have a regular watch on our website or they should visit the official website of UP Rajya Setu for the latest updates related to the same.
Click here for Detailed Advertisement Information (Available Soon)
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.