Upcoming SSC MTS Vacancy 2018 ssc mts vacancy 2018 ssc mts 2018 application form ssc mts notification 2018 ssc mts recruitment 2018 notification SSC Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Exam 2017-2018 SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 latest news update SSC MTS 8300 Posts Online Form Application Dates Staff Selection Commission MTS (Non Technical) Exam notification 2017-18. Check the latest updates, news about Upcoming SSC MTS Vacancy 2018.
Upcoming SSC MTS Vacancy 2018 – Latest Notification
Latest Update:- Good News! Recently, an online official announcement has been made by the Staff Selection Commission regarding the latest new dates for The Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) 2018. We have provided the New Dates mentioned below.
Very soon, the written examination will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories all Over India. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information mentioned below. Regional Offices of the Commission will advertise recruitment to Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States /UTs for eligibility criteria will be as follows :
Details about SSC MTS Vacancy 2018
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name Details: TOTAL 8300 Posts (Last Year)
Post Region Wise Details:
- Central Region (CR):- 325 Posts
- Eastern Region (ER):- 634 Posts
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR):- 666 Posts
- Northern Region (NR):- 3186 Posts
- North Eastern Region (NER):- 226 Posts
- North Western Region (NWR):- 534 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR):- 536 Posts
- Southern Region (SR):- 705 Posts
- Western Region (WR):- 1488 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit (As on 01.08.2017): Applicants age should be lie in between 18-25 years, only then they can apply for the SSC MTS Vacancy 2018. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories As per India Govt. Candidate should note that Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will only be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age- eligibility. Candidate must not have born Earlier than 02.08.1992 & not later than 01.08.1999.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary (Pay Scale):- The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-.
Educational Qualification: The applicant applying for the SSC MTS Vacancy 2018 must have the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application or Examination Fee:- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) For for each Application. The fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://ssc.nic.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Offline Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.