UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 UP Power Corporation 2842 Technician Grade II Electrician Recruitment 2018 UPPCL TG2 Vacancy Notification UPPCL Accountant Recruitment 2018 Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited 2018 Recruitment Notification. Check the latest updates/ news about the UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018.
UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 – Online Application Form
Latest Update:- Good News! The official notification has been released for the recruitment of Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Technician (Grade II) UPPCL, Technician (Grade II) UPPTCL Post, all the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the same can be able to apply for it through UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2018 Notification easily (notification to be announced soon)
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has called up for application form for the Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Technician (Grade II) UPPCL, Technician (Grade II) UPPTCL Post. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said job. The application process will start on 21 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
Note:– Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy.
Details about UPPCL TG2 Vacancy Notification 2018
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Post Name Details: 2779 Posts
Technician (Grade II) UPPCL:- 2115
Technician (Grade II) UPPTCL:- 664 Posts
Age Restriction or Limit (as on 01-07-2018): Applicants age should be lie in between 18 to40 years, only then they can apply for the UPPCL Technician Grade II Recruitment 2018. Age Relaxation is provided as per state govt Rules.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Details: The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs 5200/- Rs 20200/- Grade Pay Rs 2600/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- The applying candidate must Hold/Pass 10th class from science and Mathematics subject or its identical qualification from Recognized board/University.
- Candidates have a certificate in electrician trade through state industrial certificate or VPPUP.
- Certificate in CCC Through DOEACC Society.
Selection Procedure: The applicant has to appear for Written Exam.
Examination or Application Fee: Those who are willing to apply for UPPCL TG2 Vacancy Notification, they have to pay Rs. 700/- for (SC/ ST/PWD), for (OBC), they have to pay Rs.900/-, for (General), they have to pay Rs.900/-.
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. http://www.uppcl.org/article/en/vacancy-results, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
Application Process Starting Date:-
The application process will start on 21 February 2018, and ending date will be announced soon.
|Application Submission||21.02.2018 to 13.03.2018|
|Submit Application Fee||21.02.2018 to 14.03.2018|
|Exam Date||Second Week of April, 2018 (Expected)|
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.