UPSC NDA NA 1 Exam Notification 2018 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 UPSC NDA NA Notification 2018 UPSC National Defence Academy Naval Academy Examination 1, Check all the related details about NDA NA 1 Exam Notification 2018.
UPSC NDA NA 1 Exam Notification 2018 – Apply Online 415 Posts
Latest Update:- Recently, NDA NA 1 Exam Notification has been released by the UPSC. Candidate can apply online for the same from the link given below. The UPSC has also released an advertisement to fill up vacancies for the NDA and NA Department, only those male individual who are unmarried and have passed the class 12th with physics and mathematics can apply for the same.
On 22 April 2018, The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the examination for the admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 141th Course, and for the 103rd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2019.
UPSC has called up for application form for the admission to the Army, Navy, Air Force. All the interested and eligible candidate may check the eligibility criteria for the above-said vacancy. The last date for applying the above-said vacancy is 05 February 2018. Remember, the interested candidate should check each and every detail of the vacancy like – Educational Qualification, Salary Details, Nature of Job, Age Restriction (limit), Experience, Exam Pattern, Geography details (location), Syllabus and all other related information.
NOTE: – Applicant needs to apply online for the above-said vacancy, before 05 February 2018.
Detail information of Vacancy (UPSC NDA NA)
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Vacancies Available (Total): 415
Post Name Details:
- National Defence Academy : 360 (208 for Army, 60 for Navy
and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy : 55
(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
Age Restriction or Limit: Applicants age should lie between 15 to 18 years, only then they can apply for the UPSC NDA NA. For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Nature of Job: Full Time
Educational Qualification: For applying the above vacancy the applicant should possess the following qualification:
- Applicant should pass the class 12th with Physics and Mathematics.
For more details go to the Detailed Advertisement (Below).
Notice Number: 03/2018-NDA-I
Examination or Application Fee: Those who belong to General/OBC they have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee and for all other reserved categories i.e. (SC/ST/PWD), no fee.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to appear for Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test.
Applying Procedure (How to apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment):
The candidate is requested to apply online as the offline application will be rejected. Follow the steps to apply online.
- The candidate is required to visit official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in, to apply under online mode.
- You will see on the home page there will be “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidate is required to have Valid Email Id and Mobile no., to receive the registration no. and password on the same.
- A scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in JPG format) is necessary to be attached to the application form.
- Please make sure before submitting your application form that all the required information are correct because it will be difficult to make changes after the submission of the form.
- Then, the candidate needs to pay the application fee, as mentioned above.
- For the future reference, the candidate is required to take print out of the filled application form.
For any Query/ Assistance leaves a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/sarkarinaukri/) or Contact us. Press CTRL+D to bookmark our website for latest updates.